Charger or laptop adapter is often damaged when the use and improper storage. In fact, the adapter works for supplying power to the laptop, and if the conditions are not good can cause damage to your laptop.
Use the correct adapter will help reduce the risk of damage to your laptop and keep money in your pocket in order not wasted, because of problems that cause laptop adapter is damaged.
Tips on Caring Adapter:
1. Roll adapter properly, do not wrap the adapter box. Roll a good example is exemplified in the image below.
2. When using the adapter, make sure the cable is not pinched or crushed anything. Because it can damage the wires inside.
3. Do not roll up the cable too tight so that the base of the cord involved curled or bent.
4. Avoid wrapping the cord in the adapter, because of the risk at the base of the cable membengkoknya, more so if the adapter is carried in a bag.
5. When installing the adapter into the laptop if it feels hard, you should stop for a slanted mounting position will damage the jack jack jack adapter or laptop.
6. Keep the temperature adapter, multiple congenital laptop adapters often blistered when overheated.
7. If the adapter is often falter when used better soon replace the adapter. Since the adapter is much cheaper prices than buying a motherboard or a new battery.
8. Avoid the use of the power outlet voltage up and down, or use a stabilizer.
9. Perform charging battery before it runs out altogether because charging an empty battery will require a great power, it is to avoid heavy work adapter.